I am a spreadsheet kind of girl. Neatly organized rows and columns speak to me. Complex formulas are like a beautiful song. I am just crazy about well organized data.
If you’re the same way, allow me to suggest a few different options for tracking your savings. I find that if I track what I’m spending, it encourages me to do better with my finances. There are lots of great tools out there, and I’m sure you can find one that works for you.
- My Google Docs Savings Template
- Savings Tracker from The Coupon Project
- Grocery Savings Spreadsheet from Coupononing 101
- Grocery Savings Chart and Weekly Shopping Scenarios from Mommy Snacks
- Savings Spreadsheet from Hot Coupon World
- CVS Savings Spreadsheet from i heart cvs
Did I miss a great spreadsheet? Please leave a link in the comments!